Tue, Jun 13|
Rochester Pedal Tours
WiA: Pedal Tour - June 2023
All members who identify as women in architecture are welcome to join the AIA Rochester Women in Architecture committee for an Architecture History and Anything Else Cool bike tour with Rochester Pedal Tours! Space is limited so register today! Please read ALL information below.
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2023, 5:40 PM – 8:00 PM
Rochester Pedal Tours, 81 Marshall St, Rochester, NY 14607, USA
About the Event
For complete information regarding Rochester Pedal Tours, please visit their website at https://www.rochesterpedaltours.com/.
Cooler with wheels and ice
Snacks, we have room for all types of food to be stored on the bike
Garbage bag and utensils to eat with
Wristlet versus a large purse
Sneakers, it doesn’t matter if your sandals have backs to them
Cash for the bars and to tip your driver
Waivers for everyone to sign
Decorations look at the website for great ideas to copy
Memory on your cell phone camera, we take all the photos on the organizers camera
Glass, liquor (which includes jello shots)
Boxed wine or anything you plan on drinking out of a solo cup. It will spill all over with the bumps
More than 2 drinks per person. You will have to return the extra to your car
Decorations that will hang near people’s faces or knees
Clear or packaging tape to hang up decorations
Stuff Not To Do
Arrive late, people that will be late can meet us at the bar later. Don’t let them cut into your time out on the bike
Drink the alcohol or eat the food you brought on the Marshall Street Bar and Grill premise. Whoever is doing this WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE TOUR please make sure your group does not do this
Distract others/talk during the drivers pre tour spiel. It will just cost your group time out on the bike
Change your route last minute, this never works out well.
Be obnoxious in the bars, know your surroundings and don’t be that group
Things To Do
Delegate ahead of time who will play the music off their phone. It is Bluetooth so you don’t need a cord
Tip your driver before the end of the tour so it does not get forgotten in the chaios that ensues when the tour ends
Plan what you are going to do after your tour so you don’t spend half an hour trying to decide. Getting a group of people that have been drinking for 2 hours to agree on something is impossible
Designate a DD or have plans to safely get home
Help the driver keep everyone listening during their pre tour spie
There are some rules and regulations which Rochester Pedal Tours participants must abide by:
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older. All riders aboard tours that will be going to pubs must be 21 years of age or older.
2. Renters may bring cans of beer and plastic bottles of wine, no liquor or glass
3. Riders may not bring beer from bar onto bike or beer from the bike to the bar.
4. Any person arriving in an intoxicated condition shall not be allowed to board the RPT.
5. The RPT crew is responsible for the RPT and their decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after RPT tours. When the bike returns to the starting point all drinking of alcohol must stop.
7.Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but are not limited to: • Extreme intoxication • Stealing Glasses • Foul Language or Gestures • Public urination /vomiting • Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour • Excessive noise/screaming
8. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the RPT crew ending the tour immediately and causing a minimum $100 Late/Damage/Violation Fee to be charged to the Renter’s credit card. No refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
9. RPT has the rights to use photo and likeness taken of me for promotional purposes including web and print media
Pedal Tour$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out