top of page
- Oct 26, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMThe Strong National Museum of Play, 1 Manhattan Square Dr, Rochester, NY 14607, USAJoin AIA Rochester for our annual business meeting. This year we will be providing tours of Strong Museum's new expansion! Ticket includes light fare & one complimentary drink. Register by October 19! Sponsorship info below. Special thanks to our sponsors!
- Nov 08, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PMDoubleTree by Hilton, 1111 Jefferson Rd, Rochester, NY 14623, USAJoin CSI as an exhibitor to showcase your products and services. CSI Night is a convenient way to reach hundreds of the area's architects, engineers, specifiers, interior designers, building owners, physical plant staff, purchasing agents, building officials, and more.
- Tue 12 Sep12TueSep2023 Golf Tournament Registration & Sponsorships/Ravenwood Golf ClubSep 12, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PMRavenwood Golf Club, 929 Lynaugh Rd, Victor, NY 14564, USARegister to play in and/or sponsor our 38th annual "Swinging Fore Scholarships" Golf Tournament! Select your golf foursomes and sponsorships here and AIA Rochester will invoice you. Selections are first-come, first-served so don't delay!
- Thu 07 Sep07ThuSep2023 CSI Rochester/ERA Annual Bag Toss/Hot ShotsSep 07, 4:30 PM – 7:00 PMHot Shots, 1046 University Ave, Rochester, NY 14607, USAJoin AIA Rochester and CSI members for the third annual Bag Toss Tournament for a fun-filled event while connecting with the membership and having fun! Register your team now or or sign up to attend. This has been a sold out event in the past so don't miss out on a great event!
- Sep 07, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMWarner Castle , 5 Castle Park, Rochester, NY 14620, USA1 AIA LU | It would be nice if work simply walked in the door without any effort. That’s not going to happen. But it can become easier to attract attention. This seminar explains an organized method to plan to gain new business & retain old clients. By Marilynn Mendell, president WinSpin CIC, Inc.
- Thu 07 Sep07ThuSepERA - Monthly Committee Meeting Feb 2023/MeetingDetailsMultiple Dates
- Sep 01, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMCall for EntriesThis award recognizes emerging leaders within the chapter who have contributed their time & talent towards the improvement of the architectural community. Nominate a colleague or yourself! All entries are due by September 1, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. Download forms below.
bottom of page