Wed, Mar 04|
CEU: Significant Changes to the 2020 NYS Codes
SOLD OUT Use member code + AIA member number for member discount. 4 HSW $45/member $55/nonmember This content will also be taught in a second session on March 6.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2020, 1:15 PM – 5:30 PM
Bergmann, 280 E Broad St #200, Rochester, NY 14604, USA
About the Event
An overview of the significant changes between the 2015 I-Codes adopted by New York State (NYS) and the upcoming 2020 NYS family of codes, to be effective May 2020, as follows:
1) Review of NYS Uniform and Energy Codes of NYS and current/upcoming status
2) Significant Changes in the upcoming 2020 Building Code of NYS
3) Significant Changes in the upcoming 2020 Fire Code of NYS
4) Significant Changes in the upcoming 2020 Existing Building Code of NYS
5) Significant Changes in the upcoming 2020 Residential Code of NYS
6) Significant Changes in the upcoming 2020 Energy, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fuel Gas Codes of NYS
*Member discount available. Enter discount code on next screen after selecting 'Checkout'.